Content Managed Websites
Do any of the following scenarios apply to you?
- You need to make changes to your website without relying on professionals to do it for you. And you don't want to know web coding.
- Manual updates are getting out of hand You have fast-changing content, and the site needs to adapt to it.
- You provide news services, write articles, and you need workflow, editing and approval services that can scale in a fast-paced online environment.
If you answered yes to any of the situations above, then you need a Content Management System (CMS). Redbone can provide:
- Entry-Level Solutions. These includes modules aimed at small to medium size websites (less than 5000 pages) and are suitable for electronic magazines, online articles and real estate listings.
- Enterprise CMS. This is ideal for busy newspapers and magazines that require advanced work-flow, multi-level security, team collaboration and publishing to multiple channels (web browsers, wap phones, etc) and the flexibility to adapt to your exact needs.
Talk to us about the solution that's the right fit for you.